Indian Railways News => Topic started by railgenie on Jul 27, 2012 - 00:00:15 AM


Title - असम हिंसा में मरने वालों की संख्या 44 हुई: ख़बरें अब तक: आज तक
Posted by : railgenie on Jul 27, 2012 - 00:00:15 AM

In four districts of Assam on Thursday the seventh day of violence between Bodo and minority migrants continued to be the so far 44 people have been.

Meanwhile, Chief Minister Tarun Gogoi said that the situation is improving. Burning a picture of the Assam state media criticized the show.

Prime Minister Manmohan Singh steps being taken to prevent disturbance and to take stock of the situation will visit Assam on Saturday.

Indefinite curfew continues in Kokrajhar district and there are effective orders to shoot troublemakers on sight. Cirang and Dhubri districts of the night curfew. Nearly nine million people have taken shelter in 150 relief camps. 11 are missing.

Two days to complete the train service has been interrupted. Passengers stranded at various places in Delhi to Guwahati, Kolkata and Bangalore for three special trains are being run.

The violence has displaced two million people.

Inspector General of Police (Law and Order) LR Bishnoi said the attack by unidentified miscreants in Kokrajhar district executive magistrate mass Saikia injured and his vehicle was damaged. Area of ​​the district at the time of the attack Bhotganv Kanchipadha were going to visit relief camps.

A section of the media criticized the Assam 'Burning' as the state is offering.

Angry Gogoi said 28 districts in Assam and violence in the four districts. What this means is that the whole state is burning. " Restraint from the media and asked to play with your job responsibilities.

He said the military had to calm the violence. However, has yet to be fully normalized. He said: "We expect that the three - four days will be normal." He Kokrajhar, Dhubri Cirang and according to the curfew will be relaxed in a phased manner.

वरिष्ठ अधिकारियों के साथ बैठक में स्थिति की समीक्षा करने के बाद गोगोई ने दावा किया, 'यह जातीय हिंसा नहीं, बल्कि शरारती तत्वों का कृत्य है और दोषी लोगों को दंडित करने के लिए कानून के अनुसार कड़े कदम उठाए जाएंगे.' इन खबरों पर कि प्रभावित लोग पश्चिम बंगाल का रुख कर रहे हैं, मुख्यमंत्री ने कहा कि घबराने की कोई बात नहीं है और उन्हें उनके घरों पर सुरक्षा मुहैया कराने के लिए सभी कदम उठाए जाएंगे.

After arriving here Gogoi Bitad (Bodoland Teritoriyl Administird Districts) closed-door meeting with the officials. At the meeting, police, army and paramilitary forces, senior officials were involved.

Six families of those killed in the violence - to be given compensation of Rs six lakh and announced to provide homeless people at home.

He said the government will bear the cost of education of the affected students.

Meanwhile, the train service has fully started. Northeast Frontier Railway official said, "Rajdhani Express, Kamrup Express in the morning from Guwahati North East Express and took off on time." Chief of the All Bodo Students Union to restore peace as soon as possible, Bodoland People's Front, All Bodo Students Union minority meeting with various organizations.



और भी... http://aajtak.intoday.in/story.php/content/view/703772/13/0